Sunday, February 5, 2012

latest and greatest...
Last night my girlfriends invited me to go to a bboy dance off. Our good friend Nick was competing so there we were. Super awesome night, I mean there were attractive guys EVERYWHERE! Guys that could dance :) which is always a good quality. I look over by the d jay and there he is Tadd from So You Think You Can Dance! I kid you not, this man is 100 times more attractive in person, which is saying something. My life has been made! He danced for a little bit and then I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM! :) So because I'm so proud of it, here it is!

Still can't even believe it :) 


My beautiful Brynn 


My two favorite people alive, Nico and Brynn


PINK NOTE 
Brynn Wilde :) my adopted sister - Brynn is probably the only girl friend that has stayed in my life for more than a couple years. I absolutely adore her. She has put up with all my drama and crazy moods. I know that I can always go to her when I need a shoulder to cry on (and I have done that countless times). She is just so stinking cute! She is the strongest woman I know. She is such a good example to me of how to live a good life. Not to mention, she's easily the  best dressed woman alive. She is selfless and she can always make me smile. My one and only best friend. 

quote of the day : Let your faith be bigger than your fear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment